Duck Duck Goose is a children’s consignment event! This means we set up twice a year for a Spring/Summer sale and again for a Fall/Winter sale. We’re only open for four days during the spring and another four days in the fall so don’t miss us!!
Duck Duck Goose is a great opportunity for the community to come together! It takes hundreds of us to host such a huge event.
- Our consignors prep, hang, tag, and price all of their own items; they even take the time to put it out on the shelves and racks!
- Our volunteers check items for quality, making sure clothes are clean and toys work. They set up the store, organize it, run it, and help take it down at the end!
- Our sponsors support the event and offer meals for our volunteers, advertising for our sale, and many of the details that help pull everything together!
- Our vendors and advertising partners give our shoppers the chance to see the other opportunities available in the community. Most of our vendors are moms who own their own businesses, others are local business whose goals are to build up our community. We don’t want our shoppers to miss seeing what our business partners have to offer!
- Our shoppers include everyone listed above and more! Many families in Bowling Green depend on Duck Duck Goose to purchase their child’s wardrobe every season, as well as toys, games, bedding, and baby gear! Some of our consignors use Duck Duck Goose to sell last season’s clothes to buy for next season!
The Duck Duck Goose pond is filled with family and fun so much so that we make a big splash and overflow to others outside of the event and into our community!
- On Fundraiser Friday (the third day of every sale), we offer 10% of your purchase to your organization of choice. Just bring in a filled out Fundraiser Friday Form and we’ll make sure that your purchase at Duck Duck Goose goes on to benefit others!
- At every sale, our consignors have the option to donate any of their unsold items at the end of the event. All donated clothing items will benefit the Warren County Schools Resource Centers. Infant items will benefit a pregnancy support center. Miscellaneous items will either benefit Hope House if they have use for them, or Potter Children’s Home.
- During checkout, we offer the opportunity for shoppers to make a donation to benefit Potter Children’s Home.
So what are you waiting for? Come support your community and shop from other families, all while preparing your own family for the coming season. Come on and Play!
Who do I go to for questions and help?
Event Manager – Mary Thompson
Owners: Mother – Daughter Team