Yes! Check out our Mother Goose Club tagging service!
- It is best to email
- For more details check out the VENDOR section.
We have many charities receive donations as a result of our sale. We try to meet a variety of needs. Last season there were many organizations that benefited from your giving.
- For complete details check out the WORKERS section.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or schedule changes.
- Early shopping privileges are given to those who work. The more shifts you work the earlier you get to shop!
- You will receive your check when you pick-up your unsold items.
- ANYONE not planning to come back on Pick-Up or Donate Day MUST provide a self-addressed STAMPED envelope. Your check will be mailed to you following the event.
- We accept major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We do NOT accept checks
- CASH is always preferred!!!!
- A general rule for pricing your items is to figure 30-40% of what you originally paid. The condition of the item will raise or lower this figure.
- Ask yourself “What is the most I would pay for this item?”
- No, our system is modeled after the largest sales in the industry. We do not plan on going to a two-part tag at anytime. The index card is easy to obtain and allows space for our barcode sticker to be applied.
- Our consignor numbers and tags are specific to our sale. You may leave the two-part tag attached to your item, but the only way we can give you credit for your item is by using our index card tagging method. Stick with us and your tagging will be simple!
- We sell items along with their hanger. You buy an item… you get a hanger!
- You do receive your hangers back on unsold items.
- Dry cleaners often recycle hangers
- Wal-mart, Target, Kmart and Dollar stores sell inexpensive hangers
Yes! You can bring attention to your BOUTIQUE items by placing a small bow around the top of it’s hanger. We ask that you use 1/4″ orange curling ribbon. Your boutique items will be distinguished while placed among their appropriate sizes. The list below is some of the more popular boutique brands to consider:
- Baby Lulu
- Baby’s Trousseau
- Bon Bon
- Carriage Boutique
- Charlie Rocket
- Chez Ami
- Chicken Noodle
- Cottontail Originals
- Feltman Brothers
- Hannah Kate
- K.C. Parker
- Kelly’s Kids
- L’Amour shoes
- Le Top
- Luli & Me
- Matilda Jane
- Peaches ‘n Cream
- Petit Ami
- Rare Editions
- Sweet Potatoes
- Zaza couture
- Any brand purchased at a children’s boutique or home show
We accept all items relating to infants – teen and maternity. This includes clothing, toys, play yards, accessories, shoes, videos, books, etc. All items must be in excellent condition, in CURRENT style, and include batteries if needed. Please do not bring anything that is torn, stained or with missing pieces. All items will go through a quality screening process.
Yes. There is a non-refundable $5 registration fee that you will pay when you register online using either a credit card or paypal account. If this is a problem, please email email@example.com. If you volunteer to work at least one shift, there is no additional fee to participate. If you choose not to work at least one 4 hour shift, an additional $10 participation fee will be taken out of your check after the sale.
You will receive 70% of the selling price from each item sold.
I consign with Duck-Duck-Goose in another city. Can I use my same number and consign in Chattanooga?
You can definitely consign with Chattanooga! If your number from another Duck-Duck-Goose sale is not already in use by another Chattanooga consignor, you can request that number when you register for the Chattanooga sale
FAQ’s about Working
Remember, you can always employ family members (they must be 14 years or older) or friends to work shifts on your behalf. If this is not an option, please contact us to schedule a light duty shift. Your email subject should read, “light duty”. Please include your contact information, days of the week and times of the day that work for you. We will contact you.
Make it a date! We have several moms and dads that work a shift together. They have grandma watch the kids and they work a 4-hour shift together, go to dinner and there you have it a Duck-Duck-Goose date night! The one block of time is instantly doubled when you bring-your-spouse-to-work with you!
We have a perfect spot for you. If you have a baby carrier then we can put you to work! Moms with infants are great as dressing room attendants and running the snack bar. Please contact us to schedule a light duty shift. Your email subject should read, “light duty”. Please include your contact information, days of the week and time of the day that work for you. We will contact you.
There are a wide variety of shifts available. We are onsite for 3 weeks (this includes weekends and late nights). If you want to shop early and can’t find a shift that works, please contact us… I’m sure we can put you to work somewhere.
If your husband works at least one of your shifts he will get a companion wristband to shop with you during the private sale.
If you choose to work back-to-back shifts, remember, you are required to complete 8 hours. You can plan to make up the extra time by staying later or coming in earlier for your shift as long as it is within scheduled hours for that day. Please let us know at drop-off if you are working back-to-back shifts. Understand we have to overlap our shifts so we can train our new group of workers, and so we are never left without help at any given time.
Ready… Set… Go to the workers section and SIGN-UP TODAY!
We need YOU!
Although you are not required to work to participate in our event, our event cannot run smoothly without you. We need to fill over 100 shifts. The more shifts you work, the earlier you get to shop!
Benefits to working:
- Workers… shop earlier. Save on registration and have the chance to win 100% of their sales! Not to mention… it’s alot of FUN, too!
- Shorter lines to checkout! Why stand in line for a couple of hours? You can work shifts to speed up your checkout process. More workers make everything run more smoothly.
Super Duck Squad: Work 6 shifts, including at least one sorting shift, and earn 75%!! Powershifts: Work a shift designated as a "Powershift" and receive a guest pass for the private sale!
Thanks to all who of you who have given your time to make this event such a great success!
We look forward to working with you again.