If you are having trouble with your bar-codes lining up correctly on your Avery label sheet, the “fit to page” option on your printer is probably on. This is often a default setting and will need to be turned off (un-checked) in your printer settings. Once this option is off your labels should print correctly.
- Help! Barcode print misalignmentIf you are having trouble with your bar-codes lining up... More →
- Why Volunteer?We get it. - Really, we do. - We are busy moms, too. - A... More →
- Join us on FacebookJoin us on Facebook and sign up on our Mailing List to stay... More →
- Update your InfoHave you recently moved? Changed your email address? Got a... More →
- Duck-out-of-LineFor all of you who dislike waiting in lines, we have a... More →