We have many charities receive donations as a result of our sale. We try to meet a variety of needs. Last season there were many organizations that benefited from your giving such as: Watson’s Children Shelter, The Parenting Place, St. Pat’s Hospital and local families that were in need.
- Please allow plenty of time to drop your items off. Plan for a minimum of 45 minutes processing time.
- To begin the process you will be expected to fill out a registration form.
- You may order extra barcodes at anytime during the drop-off process.
- All items must go through quality control. Anything we find to be unacceptable will be pulled at our discretion.
- You will take your items and place them in the appropriate sections on the sales floor. (Workers will be there to assist you)
- For more details check out DROP-OFF under the consignors section.
- You will receive your check when you pick-up your unsold items.
- ANYONE not planning to come back on Pick-Up or Donate Day MUST provide a self-addressed STAMPED envelope. Your check will be mailed to you following the event.
- We accept major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- CASH is always preferred!!!!
- A general rule for pricing your items is to figure 30-40% of what you originally paid. The condition of the item will raise or lower this figure.
- Ask yourself “What is the most I would pay for this item?”
- No, our system is modeled after the largest sales in the industry. We do not plan on going to a two-part tag at anytime. The index card is easy to obtain and allows space for our barcode sticker to be applied.
- Our consignor numbers and tags are specific to our sale. You may leave the two-part tag attached to your item, but the only way we can give you credit for your item is by using our index card tagging method. Stick with us and your tagging will be simple!
- We sell items along with their hanger. You buy an item… you get a hanger!
- You do receive your hangers back on unsold items.
- Dry cleaners often recycle hangers
- Wal-mart, Target, Kmart and Dollar stores sell inexpensive hangers
We define “onesies” as the snap-style shirts that you buy in a bag. Most moms use these as undershirts. The snap-style shirts you buy at Old Navy, GAP, Children’s Place, etc., that are used to create an outfit – these can be placed on hangers. Rule of Thumb: onesies that were bought in a bag should be sold in a bag (Gerber, Honors, etc.). You may choose to put 2 or 3 coordinating onesies in one zip-Loc to sell for one price. We limit ten (10) bags per consignor. There is no limit for those nicer onesies on hangers – just make sure they are seasonally appropriate.
What about sleepers? We use the same Rule of Thumb as “onsies”: sleepers that were bought in a bag should be sold in a bag (Gerber, Honors, etc.). You may choose to put 2 or 3 coordinating sleepers in one zip-Loc to sell for one price. We limit ten (10) bags per consignor. Better brands and sleeper outfits can be placed on a hanger of which there is no limit.
Yes! You can bring attention to your BOUTIQUE items by placing a small bow around the top of it’s hanger. We ask that you use 1/4″ orange curling ribbon. Your boutique items will be distinguished while placed among their appropriate sizes. The list below is some of the more popular boutique brands to consider:
- Baby Lulu
- Baby’s Trousseau
- Bon Bon
- Carriage Boutique
- Charlie Rocket
- Chez Ami
- Chicken Noodle
- Cottontail Originals
- Feltman Brothers
- Hannah Kate
- K.C. Parker
- Kelly’s Kids
- L’Amour shoes
- Le Top
- Luli & Me
- Matilda Jane
- Peaches ‘n Cream
- Petit Ami
- Rare Editions
- Sweet Potatoes
- Zaza couture
- Any brand purchased at a children’s boutique or home show
We accept all items relating to infants – teen and maternity. This includes clothing, toys, play yards, accessories, shoes, videos, books, etc. All items must be in excellent condition, in CURRENT style, and include batteries if needed. Please do not bring anything that is torn, stained or with missing pieces. All items will go through a quality screening process.
Yes, there is a $15.00 participation fee that will be deducted from your final sales.
SAVE $5.00 if you work at least one four hour shift (see workers section for details)
You will receive 70% of the selling price from each item sold.
FAQ’s about Working
Remember, you can always employ family members (they must be 14 years or older) or friends to work shifts on your behalf. If this is not an option, please contact us to schedule a light duty shift. Your email subject should read, “light duty”. Please include your contact information, days of the week and times of the day that work for you. We will contact you.
If you are not consigning, you can still work and shop during the Private sale!
Here’s how it works… your first 4-hour shift will qualify you to shop during the consignor private sale. Each additional shift allows you to shop earlier. For example, 4 shifts will allow you to shop at 11:00am.
To insure our shifts are covered, a deposit of $20 will be collected for every shift you sign up for that occurs following the private sale. A check can be made out to Duck-Duck-Goose and will be held until your last shift is complete. You may come by any scheduled drop-off day to pick-up your private sale pass.
We have a perfect spot for you. If you have a baby carrier then we can put you to work! Please contact us to schedule a light duty shift. Your email subject should read, “light duty”. Please include your contact information, days of the week and time of the day that work for you. We will contact you.
There are a wide variety of shifts available. We are onsite for 3 weeks (this includes weekends and late nights). If you want to shop early and can’t find a shift that works, please contact us… I’m sure we can put you to work somewhere.
Ready… Set… Go to the workers section and SIGN-UP TODAY!
We need YOU!
Although you are not required to work to participate in our event, our event cannot run smoothly without you. The more shifts you work, the earlier you get to shop!
Benefits to working:
- Workers… shop earlier. The more you work, the earlier you get to shop!
- Get some adult interaction and eat yummy food sponsored by local restaurants
- Work atleast 1 shift and you will get $5.00 off of your registration fee!
NEW for WORKERS: 1. If you work at least 1 shift, $5 will be deducted from your total consignment fee. 2. The first 10 workers to sign up for 4 or more shifts will make 80% profit of their items sold (this only applies to the first ten, you will receive a conformation email if you were one of the first 10 to sign up for 4 or more shifts!)
Thanks to all who of you who have given your time to make this event such a great success!
We look forward to working with you again.