Drop-off will be held for 3 days!
An extended drop-off period eliminates any excessive back-ups in the registration process, while providing you with more personal attention and allowing our quality control helpers to do a more thorough job.
We have three days of drop off, one on the weekend and two weekdays, so that we can best accommodate everyone’s needs. You may choose the day that works best for you, and email us if you have questions. Drop off days are as follows:
Saturday, April 11th, 10 am to 5 pm
Monday, April 13th, 10 am to 5 pm
Tuesday, April 14th, 10 am to 3 pm
NOTE: Drop off is 10am to 5pm on Saturday. Monday drop off will be from 10am until 5pm. On Tuesday, drop off starts at 10am and will end promptly at 3pm so that we can start getting ready for the private sale! No drop offs after 3pm Tuesday.
What should I expect at drop-off?
Check-in at the registration table found in the entrance to the store (look for signs).
When dropping off your items you’ll need to plan to be on location for at least an hour. This will allow time to fill out your registration form, check-in through quality control, and put your items away on the sales floor. Allow extra time if you are bringing a “Duck-Load of Stuff”, arrive at peak hours or plan to order and attach your barcodes during drop-off.
NOTICE: Please do not park in front of the entrance unless instructed to do so by a staff member upon completion of your paperwork.
If you have 15 items or less, you may bring your items in with you. . . Otherwise, please leave your items in your car and come in to the store to check-in. After you sign in, we will let you know when you may begin unloading your items. If you have large items or need to unload near the front door for any other reason please ask permission before moving your car. As soon as you have unloaded please move your car back to the parking lot in order to make room for the next consignor to unload. We need your help to keep the area in front of the doors clear of parked cars during the entire drop-off process.
Please exercise common courtesy!
Preparing for Check-In
During check-in you will be asked to:
- Fill out a Consignor Agreement
- If you did not volunteer to work, your $10 participation fee will be deducted from your final earnings, so you do not need to bring cash.
See how you can save $10.00 off your participation fee by visiting our workers page.
- Provide a self-addressed business size stamped envelope if you do not plan to pick-up your unsold items following the sale. (Your envelope is what will be used to mail your check at the end of the sale so please make sure the information provided is correct.) You may purchase stamped envelopes at drop off for $1.00. Please note: If you do not provide/purchase an envelope ahead of time and end up not picking up your check, we must charge a $5.00 processing fee. When in doubt, bring a SASE. . .we will be happy to give it back to you if you pick up your stuff, and you can use it another time.
- You’ll be given the opportunity to sign-up for any remaining work shifts at this time.
- You will be able to order barcodes at this time. Please bring a list of what barcodes you need in order to make this process go quickly. We cannot print “batch orders” ordered online at this time. For on site barcode orders, please use the tally sheet. (NOTE: allow extra time to attach your barcodes. The time it takes will be relative to the number of items you bring).
- Your items will go through a seasonal and quality control check point.
- Pick-up your private sale wristband at the registration table after you place everything on the sales floor.
- Take promotional materials to share within your circle of friends and family. You’re our best form of advertising spread the word!
A good suggestion to help prepare you for drop-off: Use rubber bands to group sizes and gender together (this will help YOU when putting your items away on the sales floor)
Check-in is not complete until you put your items away. Anything left at the registration desk will NOT be put on the sales floor so make sure you allow enough time to put EVERYTHING in its APPROPRIATE place. THANKS!!
Pick-Up Check & Unsold Items
All consignors must highlight their tags if you plan to pick-up your unsold items. Use the chart below to find which color of highlighter to use. Example: If your consignor number begins with the letter “M” then you would use a yellow highlighter creating a band of color down the right side of each index card (notice the shaded area).
Any unsold items left after 7:00pm on Thursday, April 23rd will be donated to local charities.