Duck-Duck-Goose is the fastest growing Children’s Premier Consignment Event in Bowling Green. With a highly targeted customer base of over 5,000 shoppers, Duck-Duck-Goose is offering a unique opportunity to give your business the exposure it needs to grow with us!
We have several advertising options to choose from to fit your business model. After you select the best method for you, be sure to fill out and email or mail your vendor application in today! We have limited space on our map, and only nine vendor spaces and seventeen displays available, and they fill up fast!
Have questions? Contact Megan at: email@example.com.
See our new map! Advertisement space is available on the back and edges of our printed map. The blue sections at the top are vendor tables. The smaller blue sections toward the left are display units.
- Six-foot vendor tables are available along our newly designated checkout
line for optimal visibility from our customers.
The early bird vendor rate is $100. On February 1st, the rate will go up to $125. It is recommended that you set up on Tuesday before the private sale begins at 11am, and the table is yours until Saturday evening.
- New! We will have 4’x15″ display spaces available on top of sectionals that will designate the checkout line. These spots will be great for self-standing advertisements, products, brochures, or business cards. The price for these is $50.
- Be noticed with a 3×5′ banner that will be displayed on the walls of the store for everyone to see. $100 covers the advertising fee and cost of the sign.
Goodie Bag Insert
- As part of the vendor booth package, you will be able to add something to our First-Time Mom’s (and Moms-to-Be) goodie bags to promote your business. Some ideas are business cards, coupons, brochures, magnets, pencils, keychains, etc.
- If you are not a vendor but would like to participate in this opportunity, you can do so for a small $20 fee.
- Advertisement in our store map is $35 for a small add (1/8 page) and $50 for a large add (1/4 page). Maps are distributed to our customers as they enter the store.
- For anyone who has purchased at least one of our advertising options, we will list your business on our website’s Partner Page for free!
See our Partnership Agreement.
Note: Fall deadlines have not yet been determined and will be updated closer to the event.
If you are interested in becoming a Duck Duck Goose partner, please email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that there is space available before filling out and sending us the vendor agreement and payment. Please make checks payable to Duck-Duck-Goose. Registration and payment for all Map Ads and Banners will need to be made two weeks before the sale. Registration and payment for Vendor Booth spaces, Checkout Display spaces, and the Goodie Bag Insert option will need to be made one week before the sale. REMEMBER: Your space is not guaranteed until your form and payment are received.
As soon as we receive your registration form, we will send you a confirmation email insuring your spot.
Booths and displays can be set up on Monday. All vendors and displays should be in place if possible by 11:00 am on Tuesday, the day of our private sale, for highest visibility. All insert items for Goodie Bags must be dropped off during regular consignor drop-off days and hours (see our calendar).
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be held responsible for displays or an unattended booth. Also, note that no products or services can be sold unless you are present. However, we do encourage you to have promotional materials available at all times. If your business is a non-profit, please note that Fundraiser Friday forms cannot be distributed at the event.
Payment and registration is an agreement between you and Duck-Duck-Goose of the terms listed above.